It’s Monday! Rise and shine! Progressives have been in a position to cease the unconscionable lack of motion on the a part of Sens. Krysten Sinema and Joe Manchin, for now. The Jan. 6, 2021 tried coup d’etat might not be the GOP’s favourite topic as a result of so a lot of them are implicated in probably legal conduct. Our pandemic threatens to final far longer than it ought to and no one wins if it does.
Listed here are a few of the tales you will have missed:
- Biden and House progressives turn back would-be Democratic saboteurs, for now
- GOP lies tied to rural Americans dying of COVID at double the number compared to urbanites
- Trump loyalists face Jan. 6 subpoena deadline, and committee is ready to make criminal referrals
- Conservatives attack veterans like Sen. Tammy Duckworth over disability tax exemption
- Arizona activists confront AZ Sen. Sinema in ASU bathroom, demanding she delivers on her promises
- COVID-19 must be eliminated, not become endemic, if America is to survive
- California governor signs eight police reform bills, accomplishing what federal legislators couldn’t
- Capitol attackers ran past reinforced windows to vulnerable ones. How did they know where to go?
From the neighborhood: